Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Day before MSE.. I should be studying!!

but I cannot miss a post... I must keep the streak alive!

It has actually been quite an eventful day.

Following a bunch of MSE studying of XPS, AES, XRD, SEM, TEM, STEM, CBED, SAM, TED, OIM... ( I just wanna show off all the acronyms I now know!!), I had to present for the second time in ESC.

It really sucked. I practiced at least three times... and every time I came in at about 6-6.5 mins but I somehow ended up at 5 (with the alotted time at 6 mins). I was dying at the end. After the realization that I was going to be way under time I started stretching my crap information which put me into a downwards spiral of stumbling and akward pauses. DAMN!!! Normally I wouldn't care too much but the TA is a real bitch for time. BASTARD!!!

The day got even worse when I found out I was awarded an MIE nserc, which is complete BS because I cannot accept it due to PEY. At least I didn't get the chem nserc that would've really pissed me off... those are much more prestigous and difficult to get.

There's a bunch more for me to talk about, but I don't have the time.

I'll write more after Monday (Atoms mmidterm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home