Sunday, April 24, 2005

what to post...

not much has been happening over the last little bit that warrants much posting, I am in the study a little, check e-mail, check fark, check msn, watch a movie, watch tv, study a little cycle at the moment.

but I will touch on some of the interesting points.

The Friday morning return to Spadina Towers.

As my previous postings have stated, I went home on Thursday afternoon and returned Friday morning for the nano meeting and to supposedly get some studying done. When I arrived back at the appartment at about 10:00 in the morning I found mr. beyondschatworth singing along with his microphone to his favourite killers songs. Luckily or unluckily depending on what angle you look at it from, his room door was closed so he had no idea that I was even back and continued to sing. He got through at least three songs before I realized that I had to take advantage of the current situation and record him. So, as quietly as I could I turned on my computer and tried to position a microphone near his door. It was all looking good as Indie Rock and Roll was coming and if you're unfamiliar with the song it has quite a few high pitched notes which would "accent" mr. beyondchatsworth singing ability. BUT.... as my computer started up so did my msn. Without any warning I was bolted to the online status and to my dismay the singing immediately stopped. He had seen me come online and realized I was in room next to him..... DAMN!!! that would've been an interesting mp3..

Nanoclub meeting

Besides the $3.75 all-day breakfast the meeting itself went very well. It seems as though we're on the right track and have a great base of people who are willing to put in a lot of hard work. We all share a similar vision and I am certain next year will be a success.

Movie watching that stems from procrastination

If you haven't watched the 9th gate (johnny depp), I highly recommend it. Besides its natural thriller appeal, the storyline is insane. There are many small details in the movie that one can easily miss if you're not paying attention. I consider myself a person who usually follows movies quite well and I only knew what was going on after reading through some of the insanely long discussion thread on imdb. So, watch it, get confused, then ask me or read up about on the net...

that's all for now.
if you're a nano.. get back to studying, we'll meet up later in the week to go through exams, if you're anything else, SCREW YOU.. stop reading blogs and go out and enjoy the summer you bastards..

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger SGN said...

you were very impressed...admit it! ;)

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Mohit said...

the e-mail is already out..
and I think the girl is actually a witch and he has sex with her at the end as that's is what is shown in the last drawing, so passing through the ninth gate.

if you remember the first picture was a guy hanging upside down that was what happened to his friend who owned the rare bookstore.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

negative side effects from phentermine phentermine fda - phentermine online no rx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home