Monday, April 18, 2005

the blog before

I thought it might be interesting to try a quick blog before and after the exam.

So, I'm gonna go through the IBM winning strategies (for those who watch Raptors games)

1) Choice in the Solid State materials section. ie. something like do 4/6 or 3/6 of the following questions. I honestly don't know much about phyllosilicates.

2) Manners not being a bastard. If he doesn't ask very specific reactions/structures I might be okay.

3) BS Marking. After it's all said and done I'll have no idea if I did well. I can tell if I've done bad, but there's no knowing if they'll take a bastardly marking position.

and the Gatorade X-Factor.

Not finishing early and cotemplating leaving for 24 when I should be checking my work over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home