Monday, April 18, 2005

the blog after

it was baaaaaaaaaad... but it could've been worse.

so... looking at my winning strategies

1)

manners puts an upside down paper on harnik's desk. Since it's double sided he can still read the questions. Manners continues down the row.

me: So how does it look?

harnik: what the hell, GIC batteries

me: it's okay... there's choice

harnik: wait.... no it says ALL

me: shit..

there was no choice and all of it was concentrated on the second half. Kai is a bastard. my strategy was based on choice and I was gonna choose questions from the first half. sooo.. my strategy was TOTALLY WRONG.... ah well

2) Manners was not a bastard... good. his part was actually okay. besides asking for a structure that wasn't even the notes... which I luckily randomly looked up on google a few hours before (thanks to mr. beyondchatsworth)

3) Marking? I won't know until that faithful day on ROSI

X-Factor
- the exam ended bout 10 mins after 9
- random talking and complaining for 10 mins
- getting subway 5 mins

got to 24 at about 9:25. I still continued ahead and watched. Probably not the greatest idea but I did want to get onto studying for MSE sometime soon.

that's all for now.

bye bye

3 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger SGN said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger starfire said...

... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jesterhat said...

oh... err... happy birthday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home