Friday, April 07, 2006

concertS!

Forgot/Lazy/Busy to post about this any earlier..

Firstly, the vic choir.

TONS of fun.. it really was a great time. Thanks to all those who made it out and randomly screamed words of encouragement throughtout...

I was a bit nervous at the beginning... yes.. but eventually it all went away and it was cool. There is supposedly a video floating around somewhere, but I have yet to get a hold of it. If and when I do get it.. after a visual inspection to ensure it's not too embarassing (I don't want to see it on ebaumsworld), I'll post it somewhere. I will definitely be back next year.

Secondly, nocturne..

Overall it was lots of fun and there were some great performances. Crazy Train... WOW... Random songs to which I have no idea what the lyrics mean (by you know who).. Grrrreat... PO.. incredible (obviously) but also very funny of course.

Last year PO delighted us with a very cool rendition of some classical piece of music (forget the name), which was out of this world.. but what it made it really great was the ending. A long chord, followed by PO taking the guitar off and bowing, while the chord was still going. Sort of cool.. but a lot more funny.

This year PO shared his true colours. There was head banging.. YES.. head-banging. Some enthusiastic movement around the stage and some other stuff I missed while I looking around to confirm I was not the only one finding his antics amusing.

Great times indeed..

those who read this.. don't forget the end of the year nano party. YOU CANNOT miss it. E-mail myself or beyondchatsworth if you're down.

all for now.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Andeeeeeeeee said...

ooga...PO was pure joax...i did find his aura AWESOME =] all his headbanging, his hands flying everywhere...it's all part of HIM in HIS musak =] t'was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home