Friday, February 10, 2006

like old times..

In the SF comp lab posting.. just like old times.

we gotta wait it out for the n sci dinner so hornyhamster recommended I post.. and here I am..

let's see..

some notable things that come to mind.

Yes.. I'm in a choir. A lot of people have heard from one way or another about this. It's nothing too spectacular and no.. I won't break into a number just for your listening pleasure. BUT.. there is a concert in about a month and I will let you know about when and where. You are all more than welcome to witness a spectacular performance.

No.. I lost the apprentice competition at work. I CAME IN SECOND!!!.. AHHH!!.. our team of two smoked mr. 666 buddy (not beyondschatworth).. but I lost out to my fellow teamate when it came to a vote of the audience. I really didn't stand a chance and those that were there would confirm this. You see, we were given a chance to explain ourselves to the crowd. My teamate seemed a bit shy, so I (thinking I was being a gentleman) decided to go first. I pulled the normal BS "It was fun, learned a lot, all for charity.. blah blah...", got a nice round of applause at the end.. thought I had a chance. THEN... her turn. First lines "You know.. being a girl in engineering is hard.. with so many guys around.. it's similar here.. but I've done my best".. BAM. I was soo done. The sympathy vote!!.. DAMN DAMN... so I lost. No shadowing the VP for a day, so no supposed fame... BUT BUT.. coming in second came with some decent raptor tickets.

Yes.. I was at that amazing game last wednesday and also the one with the free chris bosh bobblehead. The first time was courtesey of the free raps tickets from apprentice, the second time through a ticket deal at company X. Both times were great. We snuck up on both occasions to see two great games (untypical of the raps I know) with great seats. I don't think I've ever seen more exciting basketball, let along watching it live!!.. great times indeed.

Yes.. I think I've figured out thesis. I'm going to try to do some cross company x project with a prof in ece (keeping those business doors open) with some experiemental stuff with another prof in chem (hopefully!..). Keeping both options for at least another 6 months or so.

No.. mr. jesterhat wasn't as great at badmin as I had expected (sorry man..). Good, but not extraordinary. Perhaps it was the shorts... he has refrained from wearing his real badmin shorts (the short short type) thanks to our relentess jokes.

Yes.. that's all the time I have.

Till next time..

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jesterhat said...

Wasn't as good as you had expected? The hell man, I nailed you right where it mattered. And I'm sure you'll remember it - I can aim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home