Monday, April 25, 2005

why is there still school?

life is messed up right now.

things don't seem to fit. I feel relaxed, I want to chill I sooooo want to chill but I can't. My mind is at a constant war with itself.

There's the responsible side pushing me to study. Its weakness is alcohol.

The logical side, telling me not to worry as everyone else is slacking off so it'll be alright. Its weakness was materials chem, no logic could exist there.

The fun side, who was is in control today, telling me to screw it all. Its weakness is eng sci in general.

sooo.. thanks to fun side, I have sort of written off most of today thanks to the interpreter and trying to find mmm-donut who sort of dissappeared for awhile on our way to paramount.

the movie was okay. Not great but not bad. It didn't have as much action as I would've liked but there was a good storyline if you can ignore a few flaws. It did drag on for a bit with long camera shots directly faced at nicole kidman looking mysterious or something but luckily she's hot so that was okay.

I'm gonna try to get in some studying before the much anticipated return of president palmer on 24.

bye for now

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger starfire said...

oh man i almost forgot about 24!!! sigh... i am sitting in my room and i'm all alone cuz all my roommates are out and it's so sad being a nano right now. i can't even tell if i'm learning anything, bah! boourns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home