Tuesday, May 03, 2005

gotta keep posting

I headed downtown today as a regular commuter. The plan was the retrieve my cell phone, get a new battery for my watch, play some halo, do some shopping at the eaton's center and watch the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy. Only halo and hhgttg happened. Lots of halo to be more precise. I guess things never change.

the movie turned out to be pretty entertaining. It was all very random but it somehow ended up fitting altogether in the end. Following the movie we got a glimpse of the madness outside much music that was an interview with the stars of house of wax, mainly CMM (chad michael murray) obsessed teenage girls and a few horny teenage boys who likely have a thing for paris. We headed to the crowd and saw mr. beyondschatworth jump into what seemed to be a line for 8 grade girl's gym to gain entry into the inner barrier. Hornyhamster, mmm-donut and I took the more "pretend we don't care" sort of approach and waited more on the perimeter. We got our quick looks at Elisha and Paris from a distance and decided to head off. Mr. beyondschatworth faired much better and claims to have seen them from very close of course giving us the very obvious line "they looked very good". No one needs to remind me that Elisha looks very good, I am well aware of that fact.

After all was finished I did get back in time to catch OTH. Another very interesting episode with a lot more drama in store. I can see it all building up to a large season finale.

all for now
bye.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free, that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home