Sunday, May 01, 2005

still recovering

Friday was a rollercoaster ride. From the stealing of my cellphone by a nazi vigilator in the exam at 2, to me stumbling back to the appartment at about 4 in the morning with mr. beyondschatworth, it was a night to remember.

Firstly, I must stress that I hate that nazi vigilaor. wtf, give me a break. Okay, I'm an idiot, I missed her repeated warnings but as soon as I heard that annoying voice I started to tune her out. And what was with the two profs who didn't defend me but rather took the side of the vigilator. We're supposed to be on the same side and they bowed down to that bitch.

ahhh.......... whatever, I didn't want that to ruin my day so I shrugged her off. I hope to get the phone back on Monday or Tuesday when I head back downtown to catch the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy.

And then was the start of the night out with the nanos (+mr. infra and mr. jesterhat). First on the agenda was heading way down south to mr. greenjeans at the eaton's center. It turned out to be a nice place with good food and a good atmosphere. Time flew bye and before we knew it, we needed to rush out to the bowling alley uptown. A memorable experience indeed. We definitely need to get some of the video from Fone's camera and post it online. The personal highlight being when mr. tennis took a nasty fall on the bowling lane while trying to get an action shot of mr. infra. Only rising seconds later to blurt out "I'm alright, the camera's okay". We were literally laughing our asses off. It's too bad we didn't get that on video, mr. tennis would've become infamous as an ebaumsworld casualty.

I'll skip ahead to the post-bowling part as I'm sure that won't be discussed in much detail in other blogs either by blogger discretion, lack of memory of what happened, or simply lazy bloggers (referring to jesterhat and mr. beyondschatworth).

On the subway back a good majority of the nanos headed down bloor to find a suitable drinking hole. We ended up at gabby's and a perfect round table that seemed to be out of king arthur's court. It wasn't long before the drinks were flowing and I was learning some very interesting things about our fellow nanos. In summary, I learned never to mess with mr. spaceelevator and mr. whatifyoushootherinthehead and that drinking cc is not the best way to get drunk as was evident from mr. mmm-donut. Following what seemed to be several hours, mr. thatsnotthe1stBZ, mr. jesterhat, mr. beyondschatworth, mr. givemeonemoresecnogami and I took the familiar drunken walk back to st. mikes in hopes of catching the night's OC and apprentice. Not a good idea. About an hour later we emerged without having watched anything, our cookie cravings satisfied and a different respect for some fellow nanos. Finally, everyone minus the st. mikes two headed back to mario kart central to play the obligatory game before calling it a night.

A great night indeed.

The only part that sucked was me needing to wake up at 8 in the morning, pack up all my crap and move it all. All while having a nice piercing heacache and little to no energy.

I have to say it was the best post-end of exam party we've ever had. There were tons of people involved (over 20 nanos) and great planning (thanks fo mr. beyondchatworth and mr. insanelysmallcell).

I will miss our little nano community and I will make it a personal mission to visit as often as I can in the school year on supposed nano-club related reasons.

I will also continue posting throught PEY and hope to see regular posting from everyone else as well. I want to hear bout those embarassing moments in the lab and those office space type experiences.

that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home