Sunday, November 27, 2005

crazy mall

I don't really have any idea what I'm going to post about, but I'll start here and see where it goes.

I finally got a chance to visit the crazy vaughn mills mall up in the boonies as some would put it. If you haven't been, go.. it's nuts.. honestly. It's by far the best designed mall I've ever seen. They group similar stores together in places they call neighbourhoods to hopefully make shopping more convinient and is overall a very large place. One of the more odd stores is a large sportsman type deal. Besides being insanely decorated with stuffed everything you can tell by the crowd that this was a serious hunter store. The big tip off was a sign asking all customers to hand in their "guns or bows" before entering. Ohhhkay.. I didn't think that was really an issue north of Texas but I guess I was wrong.

hmm.. I could go in many directions.. k..
my battery is running out here and I am too lazy to grab the ac adapter so I'll try to hurry up.

I also got a chance to watch finding forrester today. Some would call it a wannabe good will hunting, but I really liked it. I'm always a fan of the unknown genius, sort of like cinderella but a lot less gay. In any case, I especially liked the song the movie ends off on. After some googling I found out that it comes from this famous hawaiian guy. Listening to the song sort of makes me want to take up the guitar. But I'll have to see about that. Here's the website I downloaded it from if you're interested.

http://mediakit.blogspot.com/Israel%20Kamak%20-%20Over%20The%20Rainbow.mp3

all for now.. bye

3 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger SGN said...

i like vaughn mills...hardwood floors duude.

just wish it were bigger; there aint enough stores

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger chris said...

what the heck, it's not in the boonies!

i live near there!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Mohit said...

dictionary.com defines the boonies as:
slang: rural country or jungle.

Seemed like that to me ..
rural country - huge hunting store, farms around
jungle - hmm.. maybe more like a zoo but close enough.

sorry chris.. and so what..you live in the boonies, nothing to be ashamed of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home