Wednesday, April 13, 2005

frozen oreos taste good!

some of you may think I'm crazy but you've got to try oreos fresh from the freezer. They taste very good. I stole the idea from Emeril back in the day when I had the time to watch cooking shows. They can be pretty exciting, especially shows like the iron chef.

yesterday brought out some mad procrastination as mmm-donut described in detail in his posting. I along with mr. beyondchatsworth watched napolean dynamite. A great movie. Not much of a storyline but very, very funny characters. The highlight being the pickup line..

"I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could probably be drinking whole milk."

if you're looking to procrastinate, I highly reccomend checking it out.

I got a good lesson in the power of google when I was e-mailed out of the blue by a comp eng student at UT. He somehow found me off of google and wanted some old mie374 exams as bertrand also teaches his econ course and as we all know likes to repeat questions. I have no clue how I got searched up... it must have been from a blog... sooo.. BEWARE what your write in blogs and what names you name, you might get someone in trouble down the line.

See what happens when you type in our esc ta's name with dick and blog. You get hornhamster!! very dangerous.

thats all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home