Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday from hell: Part 2..

uh oh.... it's Tuesday and that means more liquid helium with a side of frustration. Anyway I look at it, my data is bad and there isn't a thing I can do about it. I'll have to crack out some hardcore BS for mr. superconducter prof.

24 was again very nice yesterday. Next week is going to be insane! The terrorist stole the stealth bomber and CTU is planning an assault on Marwan's hideout. I hope Behrooz makes it though, I can see him as being the next Jack Bauer. Kim should dump Chase, marry Behrooz and run around in slow motion a la baywatch while saving the country. That'd be interesting TV.

I also got the opportunity to play some bball yesterday. I along with mr. beyondchatsworth made up for some of our eng sci embrassment by smoking mr. facebookaphile and friend. If our team had a little practice we could do some serious damage in the eng sci tournament.

That's all for now..

bye bye

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger starfire said...

24 has been disappointingly LAME these past two weeks, wth!!!!!

Geez even the tension and drama btwn Tony and Michelle is gone. Now we have to be fixated on a cd that goes from desk to desk and begs to be read and interpreted as important. bahhhh

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Mohit said...

dun worri.... it'll come back.

stealth bomber, assault on Marwan's house..

better watch out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home