Monday, February 28, 2005

range of emotions..

Yes, all in one day can one go through a range of emotions. Indifference to Anger to Excitement to Exaustion. Fucking third year nano.

In the hours before the midterm I was fed up. Three days of stress for 50 mins, it's BS. The timing ratio is totally out of whack. So of course I just wanted to get it all over with. I was done trying to figure out his horrbile class notes and make sense of all the quantum numbers. Try reading through a quantum book with not being able to tell the difference between S (the operator), S (the coupled spin eignevalue) and S (the single electron eigenvalue) and you just might end up killing yourself.

So, during and after the midterm I was pissed. It did not at all reflect what we had supposedly learned over the term. The questions were very specific to some obscure concepts he talked about in lecture and did not test much of our understanding. I honestly could've studied the night before and done better. I hate not having the bell, I've gotten so comfortable to riding it that I've forgotten my perfectionist ways of high school. DAMN!! I probably got destroyed on the midterm so I'm gonna have to look forward to another 100% final.

It is of course still Monday so there's always 24 to get me hyped up. It was a farily eventful episode tonight. They finally got to the override and were able to prevent the last power plants from melting down, Driskles daughter committed suicide and they are hot on the heels of the terrorist leader.

Lastly, I'm tired... g'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home