Sunday, March 27, 2005

it's been too long..

I continually pushed refresh on my blog when it said I hadn't posted since TUESDAY. I can't believe it's been that long... I've been slacking.

So, I guess I'll talk about the busy day that was Thursday. The morning brought the "special lecture" by the "Lo and Behold" (LB) man. It was actually very good. He did a thorough review of his section of the course and most of it was making sense. To top it all off, he came through with a total 8 LBs to break the 50 mark..

Then came materials chem. Again, very good. There was the need to make up a few polymer names and structures but other than that I believe I should do well. I expect at least an 80% class average. Hopefully this class will balance some of the arts and science beating we got with quantum last semester. Luckily mr. liquid nitrogen was ill with something so we were let out a full hour early.

We took advantage and headed south to China town for some dinner. We scored a nice cheap meal and headed back for Nocturne. It was insanely packed. I don't recall nearly that many in previous' years and the talent was also much better. Besides some classical music which seemed good (I can't really tell), some nice jazz, random guitar players, saigin et al (did well) and Juan was the piece de resistance, jesterhat. Pulling out some random guitar tricks and mild head bobbing he wowed the crowd. I don't think people fully appreciated what he was doing as we were all in a state of awe not realizing that he was playing a classical piece of music!! Good work jesterhat, you sucked it up in design but came through at nocturne.

Following nocturne was Pav's bday party at Peel Pub. We first started the OC download then headed over to the eng sci pack event. A lot of people were finished with midterms so there was a lot of alcohol flowing. It's all kind of fussy after that but I do recall heading back to Roger D's place to catch the OC after it finished downloading. It sucked... Ryan's Bro turn good guy?... I'm not liking this. He'll hook up with Marissa get someone pregnanat, pretty much following in Ryan's footsteps.... OC has some work to do..

This weekend.... lots of basketball/movies (again) and stydying EMPs..

I gotta get down to work, so that's all for now..

bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home