Friday, March 18, 2005

Blaze of Glory..

ahhh... I missed OC yesterday.... actually, when I think about it, it's the first time I've missed it since the christmas break... I've had to move myself into the lowly class of torrent downloader, which in the post-suprnova times, is not so easy. Luckily, I did find the oc torrent late last night. But, when I awoke in the morning I found it had only downloaded 20% of the file. Damn leachers... I only hope it'll be done before I need to go into the lab at 1..

So, why did I miss the OC? An insanely long production of skule nite. From start to finish the entire thing lasted three and a half hours! (with a 15 minute break inbetween). Overall, it was good, but it could've been a lot better if they concentrated on fewer storylines and actually told some engineering jokes. I know that's the reason I came... who doesn't love a good artsie or eng sci joke? I guess the skule nite producers don't. Perhaps they wanted to take a different direction this year... not sure.. but nevertheless I'll probably attend next year, it was still well worth the price of admission.

We also got back our ESC formal reports yesterday. Although I did fairly well comparitively, the comments given to me are not fairly constructive. So, I don't see how my mark can improve much with a second revision. The comments don't seem to say much as they are quite vague and even contradictory. For instance, for one of my conjuctive adverbs (something that connects two sentences), he indicates that it should be changed to "however". Seems good, but then he goes on to comment that I use "however" too often. WTF?!?

I gotta get some breakfast so that's all for today.

bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home