Thursday, March 10, 2005

Blogging is good!

Why might you ask?

Two specific instances from today will help me elaborate:

(1) ESC Midterm
I had no trouble at all (trying out the bold) writing BS. It just flowed out of me. I was very relaxed and able to write a bunch. Most of it is probably crap but I don't give a damn, hopefully AC will just look at the sheer amount and conclude that I know what's going on. I must apologize to mmm-donut. I was sitting next to him and I think I made him a bit nervous with my pages and pages of writing. Soo.. in this regard, blogging has helped remove the middle man between thinking and writing. The little man inside who mans the gate between the two processes is out for lunch, taking a break, watching TV, whatever...

(2) Cheng appointment
My complaints about nano might be useful after all... WOW! We're going to meet with her next week and I will bring forth all of my complaints. Maybe she can do something about it. And thanks to blogging I have a bunch of complaints ready to go, all I need to do is print them off, it'll be 4 per page on duplex but it'll be with me when we go in for the talk. Damn ECF print quota. Damn Kai Langstrom, bastard kept on changing the notes, and Damn nogami whose lecture notes can easily make up an entire textbook but somehow still manage to explain nothing..

I must also mention that I watched the contender today. It was very good indeed. Lots of excitement and action. Check it out..

back to compton, bye bye

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger SGN said...

im alone in the house right now jumping on your bed and eating your food :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home