Monday, March 14, 2005

A fitting end to pi day...

Yes, it's Pi Day, don't ask me how I heard about this but today is March 14.... still don't get it?!? 3/14... 3.14.. I know, it's pretty lame, what's worse is pi approximation day, July 22, or 22/7 an approximation to pi.. k.... enough of that...

so, what else is new... I must mention jesterhats unfortunate leaving of a radioactive sample under the muon tank. A big no no. I hope Tack et. al don't blow up at you.. If in doubt... blame someone, I suggest Roger, as he was working with radioactive samples with compton and he doesn't read the blogs so he can't get mad at me. I used to have that luxury with saigin..

24.... it was again pretty good tonite. They're now trying it seems to counteract some of the stereotypes the show is projecting, namely that all people of middle eastern desent are terrorists. Two random middle eastern guys helped Jack take on a bunch of commandos, but not without a whole speech of how the two were going to stand up for their country... blah.. blah... blah.... I'm glad they're making an effort but they can be a bit more discrete...

Lastly, tommorow morning it the much anticipated nano vs cheng meeting. It of course won't live up to the hype but you can never go wrong with muffins and juice. It'll be great, combining two things I love... free food and complaining. Kind of like george did with the whole sex, food and tv fiasco on seinfeld....

that's all for now.

bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home