Thursday, March 17, 2005

The simple life.

Yesterday.... was kind of boring. With no new ESC material to complain about, all I really have is economics. Due to the lack of deadlines, I've been starting to slack off. So, to counteract this laziness I decided to attend the ill-attended economics tutorial yesterday. I quickly realized why only about 5% of the class shows up to these things. They're boring, the TAs suck and they're placed about two hours after the last class of the day. I can deal with the boring and scheduling, but the TAs are just inexcusable. Our TA knew nothing. The question she discussed was sooo easy and yet she somehow managed to confuse the hell out of everybody. She shrugged off questions from the class and pushed forward so she could finish a full half an hour early... wtf. She's almost as bad as Tae-Ho, the infamous inorganic TA. Who's paying them for this crap? I could go on and on about bad TA experiences in eng sci, but I think I've proved my point.

Onto the title of this blog, "The simple life". Yes, I admit it, I watched some of the show yesterday. It's like that time I watched "When celebrities don't wear makeup" or something titled similar to that. You know it's garbage, the lowest type of information out there, but you somehow can't change the channel. Celebrities have this type of intellectual hold on all of us. For those who are confused, "The simple life" is the supposed reality show of one Paris Hilton. The stupid ass rich heiress who can't figure out that it's not a good idea to videotape/picture yourself doing explicit things. What the hell is wrong with her family? They must be smart, intelligent people if they were able to build a hotel empire, did they just let her go? Why not cut off her money, force her to go to college.. something.. their family name is forever screwed and I thought that sort of thing was important to rich people. Ah... whatever... it's just that people like that piss me off... She has unlimited resources, all the time in the world and she can't make something respectable of herself... I'm sure she'll be one of those "don't like it people" (from constantinine) when the time comes..

That's all for now. OC and Skule nite.... my motivating factors for the day.

bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home