Wednesday, March 02, 2005

more wasted time..

I always seem to find ways to screw myself from getting ahead. I tried to make an effort in getting my formal lab done but it just wasn't happening today. Crap just always takes longer then I intend, which discourages me and then sends me off doing something else. For instance, the formal lab requires a lot of organization and planning that I did not realize. And not to mention my need to draw nice diagrams in illustrator, which is great for making that perfect diagram but it entails an insane amount of time.

Following the frustration of the lab came some of the raptors game and resume help for some second round PEYers and others. If I'm skipping a year I'm going to make it my personal mission to get others to do the same. So any blog readers out there who need someone to read over their resume or cover letter, contact me and I'd be glad to help.

k... so today was an overall quite frustrating thanks to the physics lab. Damn peak analyzer stopped working on me and NO ONE knows what's wrong. Bailey and is clueless and Mirco the genuis TA is dumbfounded. I hope that it somehow magically works when I come in on Friday. Otherwise Tack is my only hope. I'd hate to be the one who broke the analyzer after 25 years of faithful service, it's not something I want to be remembered for.

kind of tired, need to work on lab and must wake up early to book tennis courts.

bye bye.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jesterhat said...

actually, its Takashi Sato. Bunch of incults =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home