Thursday, June 23, 2005

ahhh.. very bad nite indeed

so, last night was tough.

you see when they were putting our house together the ceiling guy must have been drunk or something as the ceiling in almost every room in the house has some sort of visible defect. So, now a year down the line they've finally gotten around to fixing this problem, which made last night a complete disaster.

After stumbling home at around 10 I came into the house only to find a maze of plastic sheets draped all over the place and almost every room in the house inaccessible. Being very tired and hungry, I showered, ate and dropped onto one of the old couches in the basement, too lazy to create a suitable bed. I don't know what your experiences are with sleeping in unfinished basements but the random noises are not fun. There's the humidifier, dehumidifier and air conditioning all turning on and off at random times. I must have been awaken over a dozen times by these noises only to emerge in pain from in part sleeping on the crappy couch and from my slopitch escapades. My office chair and footrest are feeling very comfortable right now and it's gonna take some energy to prevent myself from dosing off throughout the day.

what else...

ohhh, I REALLY think I'm gonna start playing golf now... so if anyone else is a beginner and wants to learn, let me know. I stress the term beginner.

lastly, I found out the other day that I will need to make a 20 minute presentation to some executives at company x... uh oh... on a report I didn't write.. double uh oh..

it's not the presentation that scares me, it's the questions. And these aren't stupid mr. crazynano random questions that no one takes seriously, these are tough, intelligent, probing questions that test if you really know what you're talking about (which of course I don't).

ahh. whatever.. we'll see what happens.

bye for now

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Mohit said...

k.. I'll see if I can turn on the anonomous comments

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Mohit said...

done.. anyone can post a comment now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home