Wednesday, June 01, 2005

as I wait for "Activity" Day..

So today is the much anticipated likely overexagerated "Activity" day at Company X. It's supposed to be a day of fun for the interns but I expect a good portion of it to be the same old BS I've been hearing for years about time management, team-building etc..

anyway, I didn't realize the whole thing starts at 10 so I'm up early waiting it out till then. I thought I'd take advantage and make one of my more less frequent posts. I did also capitalize on Day One of Dell's 10 Days of Savings with an 80gb iomega external hard drive for $89! which also comes with a $20USD rebate. This is an insane deal. I plan on taking the drive down to mmm-donuts place and filling it up as soon as I get it.

today is also supposed to be the first slopitch game at company X with mr. donowork and mr. iamnotthattall. But, unfortunately I'm still uncapacited with a screwed up arm. Its a serious pain getting through the day with limited use of my right arm. Eating is an adventure and putting on a t-shirt is a slow painful struggle. I do feel it getting better so hopefully I'll be ready for future slopitch games and some tennis with mr. iwontgiveyouthepassowrd.

and then there's work. It's moving along. I along with a fellow intern are gonna go downtown next week to check out a analyst briefing on wireless technology. Although I have no clue what company X does with wirless or "pervasive" technology, I look forward to some free food and scoping out some of the competition. My main goal is not to embarass company X by looking like a complete moron.

I guess that's all for now.

bye bye

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Mohit said...

sorrry.. I will post now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home