Thursday, July 14, 2005

randomness..

I'm sorta tired and very lazy these days. I could clean my room, get some needed sleep, do some work or even read my massively long tom clancy book of which I haven't made a dent... but.... blogging is a high priority, so here I go.

I realized the importance of blogging again today, when I had to hammer out a paragraph about myself for the company x intern club's lead position application. I found it a lot tougher than expected. I need to rekindle some of that BS I've become famous for. I tend not to practice that art form too much these days as there are no good ol' kai midterms to bs on or bad physics lab results to somehow explain..

so, what's going on..

I went down to the indy this past weekend with my younger cousin as I usually do. He's more of the hardcore race fan whereas I'm more of the casual sort of viewer. I know what you're thinking, "racing is boring, they just go in circles"...., I've heard it all before, but I have to say it's a totally different experience when you're actualy there. You can never really appreciate the speed and power on TV. And besides the actual race there's a whole bunch going on off the track. There's always a ton of free stuff being given out and plenty of cars of all types on display. From a macho guy sort of perspective you can't go wrong as I can honestly say you'd be hard pressed to find another place with so many great looking girls roaming about. I highly suggest checking it out in the future as the ticket prices are reasonable and it's a unique experience.

also..as I eluded to in a previous posting, the golf lessons have finally begun. You cannot understand how useful they are. I had absolutely no idea on how to hit a ball before going to the first class, I would simply hack away. But after a mere half an hour of instruction on the very basics of a proper swing I was semi-consistently hitting straight with decent distance. It's by no means an easy sport as semi-consistent is pretty much useless as you gotta hit it right all the time and under non-ideal conditions but at least the vision of playing 18 holes does not seem so far away anymore. I'm trying to hit up the driving as often as I can in hopes of improving my swing, so if anyone ever wants to hack away let me know.

that's enough for now..
bye bye

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Mohit said...

where, when... yah, those change

how much..
a large bucket at a driving range is about 10 dollars and you can bum clubs off of me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home