Thursday, March 10, 2005

OC vs. OTH ...

The age old battle, two of the best shows on TV.. but which one is better?

This is a very time dependent question.

So, I will look at different stretches and compare.

(1) First half of season 1

OTH - I watched these shows in about a span of two nights and I don't think I've ever seen better TV. The first few episodes were alrite but once the storylines kicked in it was great. Peyton, Lucas, Brooke, Nathan, Haley, the love PENTAGON!! that was insane.

OC - also good, but it took more time for the show to develop. The whole summer and seth thing wasn't really there, which is all I really care about with that show.

So.. round 1 goes to OTH

(2) Second half of season 1

OTH - started off great was moving ahead really well but started slowing down. Lucas was getting comfortable with the whole haley thing, we saw less basketball, there was Brooke pregnancy thing and nathan divorce crap. Still good but not great.

OC - really started to take over. There was the oliver stuff, more crap, seth and summer getting together. I just remember it being good... really good.

Round 2 to OC.

(3) Up until now..

OTH - developing some insane storylines. As it stands now the whole town is up in smoke with Jules, Brooke, Karen, Andy... very crazy stuff. I still don't like the felix and anna stuff and what the hell happened to the basketball?

OC - kinda slow at the start.. but with summer and seth, the spiderman stuff.. AMAZING...

OC takes this one..

(4) Future..

I have to give it to OTH, there seem to be a lot more storylines in play. All I see in OC is "MORE OF THE SAME", seth and summer (which I like), but marissa and ryan..?? wtf.. new characters?? wtf.. More Julie?? I don't like that.. OC has to do develop some new concrete storylines to win me back.

I give this one to OTH..

So... all tied up then. Girls? I only like Brooke and Summer and I'm pretty split on that one. Other charcters? I like seth, I think everyone does... but he's the only one on OC... in OTH I like Lucas, Nathan and Andy... so, I can't say much on that.

right now as it stands I'm looking to the future.. so I choose OTH.. sorry hornyhamster..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home