Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mr. Speaker... the President of the United States..

Compton was actually going well today. We were getting some nice peaks, getting a bunch of data (thanks to Jesterhat) and then the dude with glasses walks in. He's soo random. It's like he comes in to complain. He saw us using one apparatus and kept on insisting that the other was working this morning. I don't give a crap, it wasn't working then. He's such an asshat. We have to get data some time and I'm not going to waste my time with a piece of crap spectrum analyzer. There's just too much wrong with that guy, I don't understand how he can function as a prof.

Onto the subject of this blog, good quality political tv shows. They're great. The West Wing specifically. Whenever I watch that show, I end up wanting to work in the white house.. but then I remember I'm Canadian.. damn. So, I could end up working at... hmmm.. what do they call it in canada.. the canadian parliament buildings?.. wtf... I don't want to work there.. BUT, I also realize that if I were to work at the white house it'd be for someone like George Dubya Bush... fucking great. Why can't the leader of the free world be smart? Is there no one out of the some odd 300 million that's smart and a leader? Look at the west wing and jack & bobby, those are real presidents.

man.. I wish life were like TV. I'd be rich, there'd be hot girls in all of my classes, I'd go to all these crazy parties and if it did rain it's be so that I could mimic spiderman and kiss someone like summer. DAMN!!! Life sucks, TV's great...

bye bye

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Jesterhat said...

Don't be bashing the guy with the glasses. Given time, you'll have become just like him because of nano.

And your apparatus works fine maybemoe, it's just that you don't know how to use it =P ahahaha.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Mohit said...

thanks hornyhamster... thanks

I'm trying to avoid names, just in case google searches find my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home