Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I wanna work for google...

Sooo.. mr. ummm-dounut and I attended the google info session today in hopes of getting free stuff and... we did! We both ended up with some pizza, cookies and a google pen/t-shirt. Google continues to be one of the places where I want to work, it's too bad they don't do anything nano-related. Perhaps some mems or neoms that search for stuff, I know, it's a stretch. Besides free lunch and dinner and the friendly work environment, you're allowed to spend 20% of your free time working on whatever you want... For instance, google news and maps both started as "20% percent projects". It's a place that really cultivates creativity.

hmmm.. what else.. okay for PO, I'll throw in the lame physics guy pick up line

"Hi, why don't you in I go into the raman effect room and pretend we're taking data"... hahaha.. yes yes.. very funny.

Eng sci basketball is this friday.. but .. we need a girl!!, not the p diddy song type girl but one who plays basketball. Actually.. they don't even need to play basketball, we'll take anybody.. we're taking PO and Saigin so the standards are already pretty low (j/k guys...). If they can dribble and pass ( I mean both of those in the most basic sense ), we'd be more than happy. That's the story of eng sci, like three girls who play basketball and they're all taken within a moment's notice.

wow.. I actually got through a blog without complaining about nano.. I can't have that... so on that note.

third year nano still sucks.

bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home