Friday, March 04, 2005

forgot to post yesterday... oh no!

Damn, there goes the streak... I honestly don't know what happened. All I remember is reading about "the principles of writing" and then somehow waking up the next morning. The long Thursday coupled with no OC and Communications is a deadly combination.

Damn FOX. They had to put the reruns on. I hate it when they claim they're doing something special when all they're doing is pulling out episodes from the archives. "Back to Back" OC episodes, complete BS. It is all just one big scam. I somehow think it has to do with the star wars trailer they're going to show during next weeks fresh OC (to steal a WB term). They can be certain that next week will have a large viewing audience both to watch the OC and to watch the trailer so the two will be able to feed off of each other. Star Wars of course wants to be the big movie of the summer and OC is trying to introduce some new characters which can cause the loss of casual viewers unless they watch the episode in which they were introduced. All one big scam. I prefer 24, two-hour premiere, 20 weeks straight, two-hour finale.

okay.. what else.. see that's why you must post on the same day you're writing about! I must have some sort of maximum memory capacity and long since cleared out the bad long-term memories and BS coursework. For instance, we had to sign a going away card for cheng today. When I was trying to think up crap I hit a roadblock. What the hell did we learn in that class? All I could remember was the dipping bird which Adrienne had already written about, some sort of adiabatic cave and that Sid Smith room we had class in. Not much material to crack a joke about. We learned garbage back then but I sure as hell miss that bell!

gotta go read about LEEDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home